Short paper (max 4 pages) must be prepared in Word (Click here to download template) and be sent through the Short Paper Submission System of the congress website. The paper which will be sent via e-mail will not be accepted. Proceedings including short papers will be published.
Submission instructions for authors
- Please prepare your short paper according to the IHTEC 2024 formatting instructions.
- IHTEC2024 uses Microsoft’s Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) for short paper submission. Please create a user account on the submission site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ihtec2024/
- Add “email@example.com” to your list of safe senders (whitelist) to prevent important email announcements from being blocked by spam filters.
- For each short paper you want to submit, please do the following:
- Click the “+ Create new submission” button in the upper-left to create a new submission. There, you will be prompted to enter the title of your short paper and authors.
- To add a co-author, you should first enter his/her email address. If his/her email is not found in the CMT system, you will need to fill the required information (first name, last name, organization, and country) for your co-author.
- Please upload your short paper in .doc or .docx format (according to the formatting instructions, up to 4 pages, and maximum 20 MB)
- Please answer the additional questions and click the submit button.
- You can see the status of your paper on the Author Console. Once a decision is made on your short paper, you will see it immediately under “Status”. You will also receive an email from the IHTEC2023 Secretariat regarding this decision.
- If you are asked to revise your short paper, you will see the status as “Revision”. You can see the reviewer comments under “View Reviews”. In that case, you should only upload a clean and unmarked file clicking “Upload Revision” within 2 weeks of your decision email. Please do not include any response sheets.
- Once the reviewers are satisfied with your submission, you will see the status as “Accept”. In that case, you can proceed with registration.
Selected papers will be published as a special issue in International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, International Journal of Exergy, International Journal of Global Warming, and Energy Storage.
Each participant can upload 2 short paper within the registration fee Persons who upload more than 2 short paper are required to make an additional payment of 50% of the registration fee per short paper.